Dashboards are your main workspace for analyzing, manipulating and presenting data in Brandwatch Analytics.
Essentially Dashboards are a set of customizable tabs, each of which include a set of Components you might need for analyzing your data. Date ranges can be established at Dashboard level, meaning you can apply a consistent range over all of the Components in the Dashboard. They can also be saved, shared, renamed, exported and uploaded.
All Dashboards are comprised of a series of Components, which are core pieces of functionality in Brandwatch, and include features such as the charting and mapping of data.
Components can be placed in any tab and positioned in whichever order you choose. They can also be presented side-by-side for direct comparison. There are no reasonable limits to the number of tabs you add to your Dashboard, and the number of Components per tab is similarly unrestricted.
View our ever-growing list of Components
When creating a Dashboard for the first time, you are given the option to start by using a template. There are currently nine options available.
- Default – Get a broad overview of your Query’s data.
- Facebook – Get an overview on the data of a tracked Facebook Page.
- Twitter – Get an overview on the data of a tracked Twitter account.
- Demographics – Analyze author demographics including gender, interests, and geographic location.
- Influencers – Quickly identify and analyze the most influential people associated with your brand.
- PR – Measure your PR efforts by tracking press coverage, news clippings and journalists.
- Reputation – Instantly surface negative sentiment about your brand.
- Trends – Track the trends, conversations and people behind topics and hashtags to discover marketing and PR opportunities.
- Blank – Build up your Dashboard from scratch by adding Components (experienced users).
You can also save and share your Dashboard with other users, either in editable or view-only format. Each Dashboard can also be saved locally, for later upload and use with other Queries.