Infographic: 12 Digital Game Changers for 2017
By Ruxandra Mindruta on December 15th 2016Read this article on our full site
Brandwatch and MyCleverAgency asked 12 leaders in digital what their predictions for 2017 were - find out their answers in this infographic.
As we approach the end of the year and the holiday season, it’s time to start thinking about what 2017 has in store for the digital and social media space.
And who’s better at predicting the key game changers that will make an impact over the next 12 months than top industry experts?
Twelve key players in digital kindly agreed to share their thoughts in their own words with us, and in collaboration with MyCleverAgency we created an infographic outlining the key disruptors you should keep an eye out for in 2017.
- Ben Donkor (Social Media Analyst, Microsoft)
- Jillian Ney (Digital Behavioral Scientist)
- Lee Odden (CEO, TopRank Marketing)
- Ann Handley (Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs)
- Martin Jones (Sr. Marketing Manager, Cox Communications)
- Heidi Cohen (Chief Content Officer, Actionable Marketing Guide)
- Lilach Bullock (Social Media Marketing Consultant, Trainer and Speaker)
- Tim Hughes (Co Founder, Digital Leadership Associates)
- Dennis Wakabayashi (Group Director of Digital Marketing and Integration, The Integer Group)
- Andrew Hutchinson (Content Manager, Social Media Today)
- Ann Tran (CEO, Ann Tran Associates)