Search the Blog
All our latest data stories and insights straight to your inbox
You’re now subscribed to the
Brandwatch React newsletter.
Find it in your inbox every
Digital Marketing Statistics You May Have Missed [Infographic] Marketing
The digital marketing world is constantly under construction, and is changing the world in many ways.
With Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google + and Linkedin owning a combined user network of over 2 billion people, it’s no wonder that data is constantly being revised and key insights discovered.
This infographic by My Optimind lists thirty key facts that give an insight into how email, blog, website and video marketing strategies can be optimised.
The figures in the infographic demonstrate the value of email marketing. Personalised emails improve click-through rates by 14% and customers that receive these emails spend 83% more when online shopping.
Results show how important consistent content is when using a blog as a marketing platform. A company or brand that maintains an active blog receive five times more traffic than those who don’t.
The benefits of video content is staggering, as posts with videos get 267% more links than a normal post. Images also increase interest in a post.
Here are some of the digital marketing stats that interested us the most:
- 85% of people would rather provide an email for an ebook vs paying with a tweet
- Companies that blog 15 or more times per month get 5x more traffic than companies that don’t blog
- Articles with images get 94% more views that those without
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 86%
- Posts with a title length between 10-18 words are on average more linked to than those with less or more
- The average click through rate from banner advertising is 2.1%
Well, what are you waiting for? Take a look at the infographic below for some more interesting stats:
Brandwatch Analytics: The choice of a third of the Fortune 100Find out more