5-Minute Guide to Competitive Analysis
How to view the competition through the eyes of consumers.
Brands need to know their strengths and weaknesses in relation to the competition. The voice of the consumer is one of the best ways to do that.
Social media data offers an endless stream of details about how consumers feel about your competition’s branding, products, and campaigns.
With consumer insights on the competition, brands can develop a much clearer understanding of the forces that affect their business. Download the guide to learn how to:
- Measure the strengths and weaknesses of competitive offerings
- Track share of voice across different audience groups compared to competitors
- Determine how audience interests affect product choices
- Identify potential threats in the market
- Monitor competitor changes to branding and positioning
Fill out the form to get instant access.