We do our very best to find the best and brightest to join our team and have an internal recruitment manager dedicated to this task. However, we are happy to, and do, work with recruiters when beneficial.
We don’t want to be bombarded with unnecessary calls that waste both our and your time. With that in mind, please take note of the following:
- Please under no circumstances ever call us unsolicited. There are no exceptions.
- We have our own terms and conditions and will only work with agencies that agree and adhere to these.
- All the positions we are planning to recruit for are always posted on our Jobs page – there are no other hires.
- We do have a PSL in place but if you feel you have top notch candidates that would fit within one of our advertised roles then we are happy to hear from you.
- Please do not send us CVs of candidates who do not fit the profile of any of the roles listed on our Jobs page. If you send us unsuitable CVs repeatedly, we may block your emails.
- We will never work on an exclusive or a retained basis, so please don’t ask.
- We will always hire the best candidate based on their skills and CV, and will never give preferential treatment to a candidate because they have come via a recruiter.
- We offer employees competitive remuneration and other benefits dependent on the market and role. Salaries are often based on experience. If you think a candidate may be out of our price range, please send us their CV and we will tell you.
We’re not an unfriendly bunch here at Brandwatch, so we are of course happy to hear from you if you have suitable candidates. As long as you take note of the above, we should get on just fine!