The Friday #: Absolutely Fabio
The Sizzle: HTC hide sales figs. The Fri-Up: Absolutely Fabio. The Sauce: Cat Sandwich.
- Facebook and Google remove ‘offensive’ India content
- Regional cybercrime hubs launched across England
- Dad posts extreme video after hurtful Facebook post
- Blushing HTC too coy to admit sales figures
- Don’t let the facts get in the way of getting a story on to Twitter
We have a jam packed Friday# this week and although we’re dying to show you our incredible infographic on the Super Bowl which shows which brands got the most buzz for their buck – home matters are also pressing.
Unless you’ve been on the Moon this week, you will know that in a dramatic twist of fate (or a gentlemans agreement), Fabio Capello has ditched England’s football team as manager while Tottenham fan jurors have cleared Harry Redknapp of tax fraud – cue social media chaos!
A quick check of the top blogs posting about this in the last two days tells us that this is not only a matter of national urgency or one for UEFA, but that our friends on the other side of the pond are also concerned:
Top blogs for England Manager February 5th – February 10th 2012
- FIFAcom Profile
- LFC Profile
Something for the weekend:
If you haven’t already joined us on twitter – we’d love to see you there: @brandwatch