With the advent of recent technological advancements and social developments, the food & beverage industry is undergoing some serious adjustments.
Social media has facilitated closer and stronger relationships between brands and their consumers. At the same time, the public has grown more conscientious of what they consume. Brands are under scrutiny.
The Food & Beverage report outlines the industry’s social media landscape, how leading brands are optimizing their social strategies and techniques for intelligent consumer listening.
Download this report
- How to time Twitter activity to get more attention
- What bacon and kale can tell us about the health food trends and US consumers
- How Coke Zero, Snapple and Vitaminwater are covering niche interest groups
- How the frappuccino became a summer beverage
- Why the health trend threatens to change big food & beverage brands’ businesses