Singapore: Will Covid-19 Change Consumer Behaviour in the Long Term?
To get a perspective on how Singaporeans are adapting and looking ahead, we surveyed over 800 consumers via their mobile devices. We also examined search data and looked to public online conversations across social networks, blogs, forums, and more to add context to our survey findings.
- 66% of consumers in Singapore who had planned to go on a holiday in 2020 before the outbreak of Covid-19 still intend to go ahead with their plans
- 69% of consumers who planned to change jobs in 2020 pre-outbreak still plan to
- 56% think they’ll be spending less on holiday gifts and celebrations this year compared to last year
- 55% think it’s more important that the products they buy are healthy now than pre-outbreak
- 68% of new online clothing consumers in Singapore say they’ll continue to shop for garments on the internet once the outbreak is contained
- And much more
Fill out the form to get instant access.