Social Listening in Practice: Competitive Intelligence
This guide outlines the practical ways you can use social data to get the edge on your competitors. You will learn how to:
- Understand your market share across different locations and demographics
- Develop competitive products
- Refine product positioning and marketing messages
- Identify customers who are thinking of switching to a competitor, and vice versa
- Forecast sales projections across your market
Fill out the form to get instant access.
What do our customers think about our competitors?
Why do people choose our competitors over us?
How can we create innovative products in a competitive market?
These are just a few of the questions that social listening can provide answers to.
Across the web, your customers – and your competitor’s customers – are talking. Discover how to turn these conversations into insights that fuel competitive strategies and innovation.