Global Emotions Report 2020
It’s essential for brands to understand the emotions of their consumers so they can better serve their needs.
For this report, we analyzed millions of tweets to find out:
- How emojis are used, and regional differences in emoji use
- How emotions are expressed online
- Events that make people happiest
- Which sectors and brands evoke the most positive feelings
Fill out the form to get instant access.
When we understand the emotions of our customers, we can better cater to their needs. The trick to this is to know how to uncover, analyze, and then leverage this information.
We’re here to help with that.
In this report, we’ll cover:
- Top used emojis
- Most common emotions online
- Top emotional events of 2019
- Negative vs. positive conversations
- Sectors And emotions
- Top 5 most ‘joyful’ brands
- Lessons learned