In another move that further cements our reputation as the leading solution to power social analytics and intelligence across the enterprise, we’re proud to announce our inclusion in Twitter’s heralded Twitter Certified Products Program.
The program is a bid to help businesses intelligently select from the litany of Twitter-enabled services, so that companies in the search for a tool are able to see which are accredited from the platform itself; an official stamp of approval from Twitter, if you like.
As per the Twitter Certified Program charter, the primary benefits of the enhanced relationship are to:
- Make Twitter more valuable to businesses and solve a need that Twitter does not address
- Help bring Twitter to new or underserved markets
- Ensure integrations behave as consistently as possible with Twitter’s own products
- Encourage meaningful engagement with the Twitter network
- Use Twitter Platform products rather than creating similar, competing products
It will also grant us an intimacy with what is indisputably the most important data source for brands and agencies performing analysis of their online presence.
We’ll be able to work closely with Twitter to release new features and functionality more efficiently.
We were chosen by Twitter because of our renowned monitoring and analytics services. Our collaboration showcases support of what has now long been established as the leading platform in the sector, and will now serve to aid businesses in selecting from the competing vendors in the space.
You’ll be able to see the benefits of this relationship over the coming months, so keep an eye on this part of the internet to see what surprises we have in store for you.