Knowledge, analysis and insight.
The experts here at Brandwatch are endlessly gathering intelligence from around the social web and, using our powerful tool, have produced a plethora of industry-leading reports.
Most of the things we put together are for our clients, but sometimes we like to share a little bit of the love with you likeable folk. Our selection presents insights from across a wide variety of topics and industries.
This report explores:
- Key insights across sectors
- Alcohol trends across the US and UK
- A study on brand responsiveness
- A definitive ranking of 50 industry-leading brands
In the following B2B report, we:
- Examine how over 200 American and British B2B organizations perform on social
- Provide guidance on how such enterprises can truly take advantage of social data
This nonprofit report seeks to uncover:
- Online behaviors of leading nonprofits and their followers
- Insight on how to evaluate performance and optimize social strategies
- The capabilities of social listening in market research
In this report, we seek to explore:
- Key challenges facing pharmaceutical companies in their forays into social listening
- Benefits of social listening illustrated with reference to a number of case studies drawn from a selection of therapy areas
In this research report on moods and social media, we learn:
- How reported happiness differs by location
- How our expressions of happiness differ throughout the week
- What life topics affect our happiness the most
In this report, we examine the social media behaviors of retail brands, including:
- How brands behave on a daily basis
- The performance of customer service teams
- The ways that brands maintain a proactive presence online
We discuss the current social landscape and expert listening strategies for the consumer tech industry, including:
- Brand loyalty – a thing of the past?
- The role of the internet & inside the purchase process
- Using data to ensure campaign success
We discuss the current social landscape and expert listening strategies for the food & beverage industry, including:
- How to understand the market and consumers’ tastes through social media
- The current trends and developments affecting businesses
- Case studies on best-practices and crisis management
In this guide, we give you some insights on why Pinterest is valuable to brands and B2B companies, including:
- Pros and cons of 9 big names in Pinterest analytics
- Why you should be optimizing your Pinterest account
- Simple, at-a-glance comparison charts
We examine social monitoring within the household goods and personal care sectors, focusing on:
- The current challenges and opportunities in social media for everyday goods brands
- Case studies on brands that have implemented successful social media strategies
- Insights and practical tips on expert social listening, market research, and campaign monitoring
This report details the changes, challenges and opportunities facing the travel and hospitality industry, including:
- How airlines can justify price premiums and boost brand reputation
- What leading hotel and booking brands are doing to better understand and respond to user reviews
- Which metrics marketers can use to measure their campaigns and ROI
We take a look at social media in the financial services world, examining:
- The current challenges and opportunities within the financial sector with regard to social media
- Five specific, practical ways financial brands can get ahead and advance their social media listening activities, with examples
We’ve compiled a report detailing exactly how both radio broadcasters and their audiences speak, engage and behave online, including:
- What is it about radio that gets audiences talking?
- Optimum times to engage with fans
- The best techniques for using social media
Each year, we analyze how the world’s leading brands are using Twitter; for 2013, we analyzed 253 top brands from the US and UK to learn:
- The type and frequency of activity brands engage in
- Trends in Twitter usage among brands
- The most popular tools brands use to tweet
We take five global retail brands and demonstrate the many ways a business can benefit from social media, beyond just marketing:
- Kmart, Target, H&M, ASOS & Zappos analyzed
- Six different use-cases illustrated
- Multiple markets and languages covered
An example of how brands can evaluate the impact of their sponsorship deals via social media, focusing on the Barclays Premier League:
- How visible were Barclays in Premier League buzz?
- What global reach did they obtain?
- What other value did the sponsorship add?
Your browser is out of date
Some parts of our site won’t look as nice as they could if you were using the latest version of your browser.
For a fully optimized experience please update your browser using the button below.
Update my browser