Knowledge, analysis and insight.
Our in-house analysts gather intelligence from around the social web to
present insights across a wide variety of topics and industries.
Our reports provide vital benchmarks and one-of-a-kind insights to support
any business operating on social.
In this report, we use social data to uncover the true impact of technology on financial services customers. Learn:
- Why nearly 60% of all bank complaints reference phone calls or visits
- Why baby boomers are talking the most about insurance
- How FinTech and social intelligence are
Brandwatch looked at 7 million conversations about the biggest tech companies and found the most important insights and trends shaping the industry in 2017, including:
- How gender, interests, and age factor into tech conversations
- Which posts get the most buzz on social media
In this report, we analyzed online conversations about technology to explore the relationship between customer sentiment, preferences, and innovation are to market success. We discover:
- What social data revealed about technology brands
- How conversations about innovation relate to purchase intent
- Two ways consumer insights should drive innovation
We dug into millions of conversations and monitored 49 of the biggest CPG brands on social. In this snapshot, we discover:
- Which CPG brands are leading the way on social
- Why the customers talking about consumer goods differ from other industries
- What makes CPG companies successful online
This report investigates the trends pushing the CPG sector towards social analytics, uncovering
- The factors that have shaped the sector in the last decade
- The unique setbacks and benefits of social analytics for CPG companies
- Three ways leading CPG brands solve business problems with social data
We worked with Ditch the Label on this groundbreaking research looking into cyberbullying and hate speech online. In the report we uncover that:
- Politics is the topic most likely to receive bullying remarks, followed by topics relating to sport and food.
- 7.7m Tweets featured racially insensitive language, men sent 59% of these.
- You are most likely to experience cyberbullying on Twitter between 5pm-8pm on a Sunday.
We analyzed 19 million public tweets over a 4 year period to explore the current climate of misogyny and constructs of masculinity as expressed across social media. Download this report to discover:
- 30% of behavior related conversation discussed crying as non-masculine
- 52% of misogynistic language is by female authors
115 millions conversations. 450 world-leading organizations. 15 industries. Analyzed. The Social Outlook is the definitive report on the state of social. Read the report to discover:
- Which industries respond quickest to customer issues
- How audience demographics change from industry-to-industy
- Which brands are leading the way across each industry
- How brands can benchmark in a wider online landscape
For the second year in a row, Monster and Brandwatch joined forces to uncover how people really feel about their jobs. Discover:
- Year-over-year data on how job sentiment on social has changed
- Which U.S. state’s residents Tweet the most about loving their jobs
- The day of the week people are most likely to tweet about loving their job vs. hating their job
This report analyzes over 10 million online conversations surrounding 43 major retailers. Discover:
- Which retailers are winning and losing on social
- Brand-audience engagement benchmarks
- Response rate benchmarks
- Content performance benchmarks
- Demographic analysis for online consumers
The following report examines the online conversation surrounding government, politics, and the social presence of 49 public sector agencies. Specifically, we explore:
- The Public Sector Social Index
- Research on agency-audience interactions
- Sector-level and agency-level demographic analyses
- In-depth sentiment and category analyses to reveal specific trends and crises
This report analyzes 48 automotive brands to provide a deeper understanding of the industry’s online presence. We specifically uncover:
- The Automotive Social Index
- Demographic analyses
- Research on brand-audience interactions
- Analysis of brand descriptors
- Analysis of hybrid and electric vehicles
Your browser is out of date
Some parts of our site won’t look as nice as they could if you were using the latest version of your browser.
For a fully optimized experience please update your browser using the button below.
Update my browser