- Why nearly 60% of all bank complaints reference phone calls or visits
- Why baby boomers are talking the most about insurance
- How FinTech and social intelligence are
Knowledge, analysis and insight.
Our in-house analysts gather intelligence from around the social web to present insights across a wide variety of topics and industries.
Our reports provide vital benchmarks and one-of-a-kind insights to support any business operating on social.
- How gender, interests, and age factor into tech conversations
- Which posts get the most buzz on social media
- What social data revealed about technology brands
- How conversations about innovation relate to purchase intent
- Two ways consumer insights should drive innovation
- The factors that have shaped the sector in the last decade
- The unique setbacks and benefits of social analytics for CPG companies
- Three ways leading CPG brands solve business problems with social data
- Politics is the topic most likely to receive bullying remarks, followed by topics relating to sport and food.
- 7.7m Tweets featured racially insensitive language, men sent 59% of these.
- You are most likely to experience cyberbullying on Twitter between 5pm-8pm on a Sunday.
- 30% of behavior related conversation discussed crying as non-masculine
- 52% of misogynistic language is by female authors
- Which industries respond quickest to customer issues
- How audience demographics change from industry-to-industy
- Which brands are leading the way across each industry
- How brands can benchmark in a wider online landscape
- Year-over-year data on how job sentiment on social has changed
- Which U.S. state’s residents Tweet the most about loving their jobs
- The day of the week people are most likely to tweet about loving their job vs. hating their job
- A look at the six biggest mobile networks’ customer service
- Average response times for each brand
- The most popular issues addressed to each network
- The Retail Social Index
- Brand-audience relationships
- Retailers’ response rates
- Demographics analysis
- Analysis on retail pharmacies
- The Public Sector Social Index
- Research on agency-audience interactions
- Sector-level and agency-level demographic analyses
- In-depth sentiment and category analyses to reveal specific trends and crises