Learn, activate, share.
From product development, to campaign measurement, to consumer insights - we make it our business to learn every social intelligence use-case inside out.
Learn how to make social data work for your business with our practical and inspiring guides.
Being a marketer has never been so complex or challenging, but there is a clear path to success. Learn how to make customer experience your biggest competitive advantage.
Find out how better data communication, through the Vizia 2 platform, can make your business more agile, collaborative, and focused. Read this guide to also get a sneak peak on specific features and Vizia use-cases.
Bringing Insights to Light reveals how the Vizia 2 platform faciliates insights communication Monster, Kohler, Ogilvy and Mindshare. Specifically, we discuss how Vizia helps businesses:
- Deliver the right insights to the right people
- Align a team’s knowledge base
- Make quicker data-backed decisions
- Simplify how data is consumed
This guide explains why historical data is valuable and how it can be used to aid your social analysis using real examples and Brandwatch tips. Specifically we discuss:
- How historical data helps predict future purchases
- How a games manufacturer changed how it measured campaigns
- How Tesla analyzed the Mexican automotive market
- How questioning seasonality helped Unilever optimize its ads
Great innovations can come from anyone – just make sure you're listening. This guide explores:
- Social Media as an Idea Generator
- Aggregate Product Feedback
- Competitor Product Analysis
- Product Release Monitoring
- Audience Analyses
This Q&A details:
- How businesses should be using social data insights
- The benefits of social data consumer insights vs. traditional research
- How to prove ROI and get executive buy-in
Learn how social media intelligence can fill gaps in your research mix.
- Six unique benefits of social media research
- Four key layers of the social intelligence stack
- Eight core applications of social media data for modern businesses
This paper offers an inside look into how social consumer market insights work at the world’s biggest brands and agencies. As part of a roundtable discussion, we cover:
- Who owns social listening?
- How our guests blend social data with other research methods
- How they assess and predict brand health
- How social CMI can help define a value proposition
This guide offers advice on how social listening can inform branding strategies. Specifically, we discuss:
- How to create meaningful customer experiences
- How businesses can better understand their brand identity
- How to identify gaps in a market
This guide outlines the practical ways you can use social data to get the edge on your competitors. You will learn how to:
- Understand your market share across different locations and demographics
- Develop competitive products
- Refine product positioning and marketing messages
- Identify customers who are thinking of switching to a competitor, and vice versa
- Forecast sales projections across your market
Practical advice on using social data to enhance SEO and content strategies. Learn how to:
- Create content that resonates
- Develop a real-time marketing strategy
- Use social media for keyword research
- Uncover potential backlinks
- Implement an SEO-focused influencer strategy
This guide contains practical tips and real-world examples of social selling in action. Read this guide to learn how to:
- Identify sales-ready leads across the web
- Build authentic relationships with prospects
- Monitor industry trends to discover new sales opportunities
- Poach prospects from your competitors and discover competitive advantages
This guide is an overview of social customer service, and provides:
- Examples of best practices
- Strategic considerations for brands to who are looking to review their customer service approach