One of the most commonly discussed industries online, the restaurant, food & beverage industry is characterized by a passionate and increasingly informed consumer base. As the momentum of social movements, trends and public opinions continually shift, businesses operating in this industry must find ways to identify and adapt to the changing landscape.
While many brands have developed comprehensive social strategies to influence and maintain an awareness of quickly changing tastes, many remain far too stagnant.
Download the report
In the following report we examine the restaurant, food & beverage industry through the lens of social media. The report includes:
- Industry-level and brand-specific social media insights such as the share of voice across sectors and brands
- A map of alcohol trends across the US and UK based on over a million tweets
- A study on how effective 40 industry-leading brands are at responding to social media complaints
- Several expert listening strategies that drives today’s social businesses
- The Restaurant, Food & Beverage Social Index, evaluating 50 industry-leading brands across four key aspects