Sentiment analysis gives you an overview of the wider public opinion behind certain topics.
The applications of sentiment analysis are broad and powerful. You can use sentiment analysis to:
- Detect shifts in consumer attitudes towards your brand.
- Listen to positive and negative feedback about your products.
- Highlight customer service problems.
- Compare your brand perception against your competitors.
- Stay alert to potential crises.
At Brandwatch, we are proud to have our sentiment analysis work done in-house. Our team of experts dedicate a great deal of time and resource into researching and refining our methods of classification.
Our sentiment analysis uses a library of hundreds of rules to define whether a mention is positive or negative in tone.
Ready to see more?
See Brandwatch Analytics in action by booking a hassle-free demo.
If you have any questions about our features, please get in touch.